Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake
Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe by Rachel (@rachels.fit.kitchen)
- 2 That’s it. Fruit Bars
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut butter
- 6 Tbsp cacao powder
- ½ cup brown rice syrup
- ¼ cup almond (or cashew) milk
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Place cashews into a jar, cover with water, seal and soak overnight (or at least 3 hours).
- To make the base, add That’s it. fruit bars, almonds, and 1 Tbsp cacao powder to a food processor. Pulse until the mixture comes together and starts to form a ball (add a splash of water or brown rice syrup, if needed).
- Using a 12 cup silicon muffin pan, divide mixture between 9-12 cups. Firmly pack the mixture into the base of the silicon cups.
- Place in the freezer while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- Drain cashews and place in a high speed blender along with the coconut cream, coconut oil, coconut butter, remaining cacao powder, brown rice syrup and milk. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Remove the silicon cups from the freezer and pour cheesecake mixture evenly between silicon cups.
- Press a strawberry into the center of each cup. Sprinkle with cacao nibs if you like.
- Place mini Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecakes in the freezer to set for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from the freezer for 20-30 minutes before serving.
© Copyright 2017 That's It® Nutrition, LLC. | All Rights Reserved.