Who doesn’t love cookies during the holiday season?
These Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies are a mix between a shortbread cookie and a soft sugar cookie, filled with an easy jam made from That's it. Apples + Cranberries bars! Make a batch (or several batches) of these cookies to have around as a healthy option during the holidays!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 4 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 That's it. Apples + Cranberries
- 1/2 cup boiled water
Optional: drizzle with melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a cookie sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- In a heat safe bowl, soak That’s it. bars in boiled water for 30 minutes.
- While bars are soaking, mix all cookie ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Scoop cookie dough with a small cookie scoop, then roll into balls.
- Gently press the center of the cookie dough ball with your thumb, or the back of a ¼ tsp measuring spoon.
- Once bars have soaked for 30 minutes, place water and bars in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small saucepan, heat blended jam mixture over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop ½ tsp of jam into cookie imprints and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.
- If white chocolate is desired, wait until cookies are completely cooled before drizzling.