Need to sneak some protein into you or your kids diet? Make your own Crunchables Protein Parfait 🍓😋
Need to sneak some protein into you or your kids diet? Make your own Crunchables Protein Parfait 🍓😋 That's it. Crunchables have a whopping 12 grams of plant-based protein per serving! Making it easy to eat well and feel great!
Cashew Milk 🥛
- 1 cup cashews, soaked2 cups water
- 2 cups cashew milk2 probiotic capsulesOptional: maple syrup, or preferred liquid sweetener
- That's it. Crunchables
- To make cashew milk, soak cashews for 3-5 hours, then drain and rinse them. Add cashews and fresh water to a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a small pan over medium-low heat, add 2 cups of cashew milk. Whisk for 5 minutes, or until thickened and you notice large bubbles. Turn the heat down to low if you notice large bubbles starting sooner than 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a jar or heat-safe container and let drop to 115°F, then whisk in the powder from two probiotic capsules and leave on the counter for 7-8 hours.
- Sweeten to taste if desired and store in the refrigerator.
- To make parfait, layer with berries and yogurt, then top with That’s it Crunchables.