Let's ditch the roses and chocolates for once - these Pink Chocolate Truffle Cupcakes are sure to impress your Valentine this year.
This recipe was brought to you by @emsnutfreeeats and uses That's it. Dark Chocolate Fig Truffles
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup oil of your choice
- 1 cup oat milk
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups powder sugar
- 1 tbsp oat milk
- 5 drops red food coloring
- 1 bag That’s it. dark chocolate fig truffles
- Preheat oven to 350F. Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Fold in wet ingredients, mixing thoroughly. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake liners. Fill liners 3/4 way full with batter.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes.
- Beat together softened butter, powdered sugar, oat milk, and food coloring to make frosting.
- Remove cupcakes from oven and let cool completely before frosting and topping with a That’s it. Fig Truffle.