Celebrate the stars & stripes with something sweet!
Try this refreshing popsicle recipe from Julianna Saucier (@juliannasaucier) for this weekend’s BBQ.
- 10oz package frozen strawberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- That’s it. Crunchables
- 1. In a blender, combine frozen strawberries, coconut milk, and maple syrup. Blend until
- 2. Add fresh strawberries, then pulse blender until you reach your desired consistency.
- 3. Pour into popsicle molds, top with That’s it. Crunchables, then insert your popsicle sticks.
- 4. Freeze until set.
- 5. Enjoy!