The most wonderful cookie of the year — but better!
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup seed butter or alternative
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 bag That’s it. Truffles
- 1/2 cup extra white sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together sugars, butter, seed butter, and egg. Fold in flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Roll cookie dough into balls and dip in white sugar.
- Place dough on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove cookies from oven and immediately press in chocolate truffle.