Apple + Apricot

12 count box of Apple + Apricot plus single bar
Apple + Apricot bar
Apple Apricot Nutrition Facts Nutrition Facts 12 servings per container Serving size 1 Bar (35g) Amount Per Serving Calories 100 % Daily Value* Total Fat Og 0% Saturated Fat Og 0% Trans Fat Og Cholesterol Omg 0% Sodium 15mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 27g 10% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Total Sugars 23g Includes Og Added Sugars 0% Protein 1g Vitamin D Omcg 0% Calcium 20mg 2% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 293mg 6%
Apple Apricot Bar 2 Ingredients
Apple Apricot bar in front of apricot Pattern

Apple + Apricot


Ingredients: Apples, apricots

We’ve packed 2 REAL fruit servings of apricots in this chewy fruit bar that delights your taste buds and is a healthy snack your body will enjoy. It's a convenient and delicious way to get the fruit your body needs. 

100 calories 0g fat 3g fiber

If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from That’s it. you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30-days of receipt as long as the items ordered are unopened in the original packaging.  The order will not qualify for a full refund if the appropriate number of items are not present or if they are received damaged.

View our full refund policy.