They say good things come in small packages, and that rings especially true for the mighty fig.
Take in some fun facts on figs below:
- Fit for Olympians: Early Olympic athletes were known to use figs as a training food.
- Up your energy: Figs are an excellent source of iron, which may contain ties to increased energy and focus.
- Now that’s a nickname: Given their health benefits and rich history, figs have often been referred to as the “fruit of the gods”.
- Stay strong: Figs are rich in calcium and potassium, minerals that may help support and strengthen your bones.
- History lesson: Figs are thought to be one of the very first crops every cultivated by humans
Enjoy figs anywhere, anytime: Shop our collection of fig snacks!