Gluten-Free Pineapple Cake
Take your tastebuds on vacation with this cake made with our Apple + Pineapple Fruit Bars, and just four other ingredients!
- 6 That’s it. Apple & Pineapple Fruit Bars
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 oz canned crushed pineapple
- Whipped cream
- Cubed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a food processor, blend That’s it. fruit bars, coconut flour, and water. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper, and press crust mixture into a thin layer on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake crust for 5-7 minutes until it becomes firm.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and sugar in a large bowl, then add in eggs and crushed pineapple. Mix until batter is just incorporated, make sure to not overmix. Pour batter on top of baked crust.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes. Cover the top of the cake with foil during the last 5 minutes of baking time to keep it from browning. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Top cake with whipped cream and cubed pineapple before slicing.