School mornings can get hectic, but this nutritious, grab-and-go cookie recipe (with Fruit Bars baked in!) will surely get everyone’s day started off right. After all, who can say no to cookies for breakfast?
- 3 tsp water
- 1 tsp ground chia seeds
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- 4 Tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 That’s it. bars of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, mix water and chia seeds together and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes to create a chia egg.
- In a medium bowl, combine all other ingredients (except That’s it. bars) and mix until completely combined. Dice up That’s it. bars into small pieces, and fold That’s it. chunks into dough.
- Roll cookie dough into about 10 small balls and gently press onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until golden brown.