The holidays are upon us, FruitFam! We know this season can be one of pure indulgence, but we have just the thing if you’re looking for a healthier way to satisfy that sweet tooth.
Baking extraordinaire @juliannasaucier has the perfect dairy-free and allergy-friendly dessert to accompany any holiday feast: That’s it. Breakfast Cookies. Follow along with Julianna as she whips up a batch here.
- 3 tsp water
- 1 tsp ground chia seeds
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- 4 Tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 That’s it. bars of choice
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl, mix water and chia seeds together and let sit for 2 – 3 minutes to create a chia egg
- In a medium bowl, combine all other ingredients (except That’s it. bars) and mix until completely combined. Dice up That’s it. bars into small pieces, and fold That’s it. chunks into dough.
- Roll cookie dough into about 10 small balls and gently press onto a lined baking trey
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, or until golden
From our FruitFam to yours, we wish you a safe and healthy holiday season.