Did you know what fruit family pomegranates belong to? Find out the answer to this plus more pomegranate facts by reading below!
- The word pomegranate means apple with many seeds.
- Pomegranates are native to the Middle East.
- Pomegranates belong to the berry family.
- Pomegranates are classified as a super fruit.
- Pomegranates can be stored up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- Pomegranates grown in the United States are typically in season from September to December.
- Pomegranates do not contain cholesterol or saturated fats.
- Pomegranate trees grow in hot and dry climates.
- Pomegranate trees are grown commercially and domestically (in home gardens).
- Pomegranate trees can live for over 200 years.
That's it. has created the simple snacks made with 2 whole servings of real fruit. No added sugars, No preservatives, No hidden agenda, just 100% natural ingredients and great taste!