Here’s a recipe that’s not only tasty, but simple, quick, and can be made in advance for those busy days when snacking healthy feels like an impossible task.
Give this granola a try on top of your favorite Greek yogurt for a quick breakfast, or nibble on it plain for a satisfying afternoon snack.
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 bag That’s it. Crunchables
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Mix together dry ingredients first. Pour in wet ingredients. Use a spatula to combine everything and coat the granola until completely covered.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and use spatula to press granola flat. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let granola cool completely before breaking into clusters.