Apple Cinnamon Edible Cookie Dough
This safe to eat cookie dough combines the warm fall flavors with the pure joy of eating cookie dough straight from the bowl– it’s a combo that will bring you straight back to childhood!
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 tbsp granulated sugar
- 8 tbsp softened butter
- 3 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 3 chopped That’s it. Apple Cinnamon Bars
- Bake flour at 175F on a baking tray for 5 minutes to heat-treat.
- Cream together butter, granulated, brown sugar, vanilla extract and milk. Fold in cinnamon and heat-treated flour.
- Mix in chopped That’s it. bars and white chocolate chips!