Looking for a last-minute homemade treat to give out? Allow us to introduce you to this easy festive recipe.
- 2 cups oats
- 1 bag That’s it. Sweet Cinnamon Crunchables
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (vegan optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Mix together oats, Crunchables, and cinnamon. Add in maple syrup and coconut oil. Stir until fully coated.
- Flatten on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely.
- Break up clusters and add to a mixing bowl with cranberries and white chocolate chips. Stir until well combined. Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.