Looking to UNWIND with a sweet treat this spooky season? Look no further than this super simple recipe, it’s BOUND to be a Halloween hit!
- That's It. Mini Fruit Bars
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Candy Eyes
- Popsicle sticks
- Melt chocolate chips on 30 second increments for 2 minutes.
- Unwrap That's It mini fruit bars and skewer with popsicle sticks.
- Dip in melted white chocolate until fully covered.
- Place on a lined baking sheet, and let chocolate set in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and drizzle on extra white chocolate for mummy wraps and decorate with candy eyes.
- Let chocolate harden completely before serving.