Ease into the warm flavors of fall with this quick and delicious cookie recipe.
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 5 packs That’s It. Apple Crunchables
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar on medium until creamy. Add in vanilla and eggs and mix until combined.
- Add in flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and rolled oats. Stir until well combined. Fold in That’s it. Apple Crunchables.
- Drop cookie batter onto a baking sheet 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Drizzle on icing and let set for 15 minutes to harden.