Gluten-Free Pineapple Cake Recipe
A gluten-free and allergen-free dessert thatactually tastes good—yup, it exists! With just five ingredients needed for the cake layer, and a delicious crust made from our Apple + Pineapple Fruit Bars, this recipe has quickly become our favorite tropical treats that’s safe for everyone to enjoy.
- 6 That’s It. Apple + Pineapple bars
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups gluten-free flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 20 oz canned crushed pineapple
- Whipped cream
- Cubed pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a food processor to blend That’s it. Apple + Pineapple Fruit Bars, coconut flour, and water. Line a 9x13 in pan with parchment paper and press crust mixture into the bottom of the pan in a thin layer. Bake crust for 5-7 min until it becomes more firm.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and sugar in a large bowl, then add in eggs and crushed pineapple. Mix until batter is just incorporated, but do not overtax. Pour batter on top of crust. Bake for 30-35 min. Cover the top of the cake during the last 5 minutes of bake time to keep it from browning.
- Remove from the over and let cool completely. Cover with whipped cream and cubed pineapple before serving.