Ready for that muffin recipe?! (you might want to save this for later) 🤓
STRAWBERRY BANANA CRUNCH MUFFINS 🧡 Topped with our Apple + Pumpkin seed Crunchables to add 12g of plant-based protein. Make a big batch and you'll have healthy breakfasts for the whole week!
Recipe below ⬇️ by Julianna Saucier
- 3 medium bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup nut/seed butter
- 1 Tbsp plant-based milk
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- Top withThat's it. Crunchables
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together bananas, eggs, nut/seed butter, milk, vinegar, and vanilla.
- Add in almond, tapioca, and coconut flours, along with baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix thoroughly and then fold in strawberries.
- Scoop batter into a lined muffin tray and top with That’s it. Crunchables.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.