The unofficial start of summer is upon us, so here is a healthy and refreshing treat to help you celebrate! Welcome in the warmer weather with this crowd-pleasing no-bake dessert from Julianna Saucier.
- Round slice from the center of a watermelon, 1-2 inches thick
- ⅓ cup coconut yogurt
- That’s it. Apple + Strawberries Minis, cut into chunks
- That’s it. Apple + Blueberries Minis, cut into chunks
- That’s it. Crunchables
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Lay your watermelon disk flat like a pizza crust, then slice into 8 pieces.
- Drizzle with coconut yogurt, then top with chunks of That’s it. Minis and Crunchables*, as well as fresh strawberries and blueberries.
*Tip: Wait to add Crunchables until you are ready to serve for the best texture!