Its time for some fun apricot facts! Did you know that apricots have been around for over 4000 years? Find out this and more here.
- California produces about 95% of apricots in the U.S.
- Apricots are a member of the rose family.
- Refrigerating apricots will dramatically impair their ripening process. Leave them out at room temperature until they are ripe, then refrigerate them.
- Apricot trees will generally product fruit for 20-25 years.
- Apricots have been around for over 4000 years.
- Apricots are a great source of vitamin A, which aids in improving eye health.
- Apricots are a relative of the peach.
- Apricots do not contain saturated fat, sodium, or cholesterol.
Hungry for these tart and tasty fruits now?
Try That's it. Apple + Apricot Fruit Bars today! A quick way to get your apricot fix. Made with just apples and apricots, no preservatives, concentrates, or purees!