Halloween is just around the corner and we have the perfect craft for kids to help you get your spook on!
This craft is easy to do, with little to no mess. The kids can help you out too as a way to bond and have fun together. These are the perfect treat to pass out on Halloween in your neighborhood, especially if you will be participating in the Teal Pumpkin Project this year. If your child’s classroom has decided to pass out treats, these simple to make wrappers add just a bit of flair and show your creativity. You can also feel good about sharing That’s it. Mini Fruit Bars because they are made with real, whole fruit, are free from the top 8 Allergens, and are berry delicious! Check out how to complete this Halloween craft for kids below:
- Construction paper (white, orange, green, any color you would like)
- Safety Scissors
- Washi tape
- Googly eyes
- That’s it. Mini Fruit Bars
- Cut out the desired shape from the colored construction paper
- Wrap the side of the paper around the Mini Fruit Bars
- Hold your Halloween wrapper down with tape, stickers, or washi tape
- Draw on the face and add any other details with markers and googly eyes
- Enjoy and have a fang-tastic time!
This craft is so simple to do, all you need is 5 minutes! The simplicity of the craft really allows you to show off your creativity with the flexibility to get as detailed as you please. Better yet, you can also feel good about sharing your craft with others. That's it. Mini Fruit Bars are a great alternative to candy this Halloween season. Our Mini Fruit Bar always made with just 2 ingredients - That's it.! Leave the tricks behind and treat yourself with these Mini Fruit Bars made from real, whole fruit. Order yours now just in time for Halloween!
Are All Sugars Bad?: Differences in Natural and Added Sugars
Warm Couscous Harvest Salad from Cheeky Kitchen | That’s it.